Wednesday, September 13, 2017


Favorite Quote: "Childten must be taught how to think, not what to think." - Margaret Mead

Favorite Book: "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss

I love this book because it motivates children to stay on the right track. It is a good book to read to a new class of students who will understand that their sucess in the classroom will only come from within themselves. 

1 comment:

  1. "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss is one of my favorite books as well. I love all Dr. Seuss books, but this one especially. I love the message that it portrays. It is important for students to understand that they are in-charge of their learning and their success depends on that. This is a great book to use at the beginning of the year, but also at the end of the year when students are moving onto a new grade!

    Thanks for sharing !
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete