Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hi,

My name is Meigan Johnson. I am from Alabama, where I currently teach in a Head Start program. I am starting my fourth year this month. I graduated from Stillman College with a Bachelor's degree in English. I have always wanted to be in the education field, I just didn't know exactly what I wanted to purse. When I was hired into Early Childhood education in 2013, I knew from that moment I wanted to purse teaching in this field. This Summer of 2017 I received my CDA credentials in Early Childhood Education and decided it was time to pursue my Master's degree in Early Childhood Education.

1 comment:

  1. Meigan,
    Just wanted to thank you for your open participation throughout our course. I was drawn to your comments since we work with the same age group of children. I loved reading your insights about early childhood. I especially loved reading about your memories with your grandmother and reading a small glimpse into your life. I can tell we share a similar passion, especially in reading the quotes you have posted. Thank you. I wish you well on continuing your journey.
    -Allison Giles

    ReplyDelete